Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
With reference to StudioBelle Ltd & www.lizbunyard.com
Membership Terms & Conditions 2019
Please take time to read our terms and conditions.
Bookings, cancellations & general.
1. All classes can only be attended when booked via our website www.studiobellefitness.com or courses purchased via www.fitnessbelles.com
2. Classes can be booked 6 days in advance
3. We operate a waitlist system for classes. If you are on the waitlist and receive an email offering you a spot at the class, you have 1 hour to respond and claim your space before the space is offered to the next person on the waitlist.
4. Any class cancellations made within 2 hours of a class starting will be charged at the full class rate. We ask that you make this payment in cash on your next visit to the Studio or within 1 week of the cancellation.
5. StudioBelle reserves the right to amend class times, types and instructors without prior notice.
6. Please arrive in plenty of time before the class starts. Instructors reserve the right to refuse entry to a class once the class has started. In this circumstance, we will still require full payment for the class.
7. It is a customers responsibility to inform their instructor of any injuries or health concerns that may affect their ability to exercise.
8. If you have any doubts about your safety or capability to undertake physical exercise we strongly recommend that you take independent medical advice before undertaking any or continuing to take exercise.
9. All memberships and bookings are processed through our partner Go Cardless.
10. If your direct debit is rejected by your bank, we will attempt to retake the payment up to 5 times at which point your registrations will be blocked until payment is made.
11. If you wish to cancel your membership, please inform us and we will do so. Please Note: Cancelling your direct debit to us does not cancel your membership and you will still show on our system as owing your membership payment each month.
12. It is a customers responsibility to inform StudioBelle of any changes to their personal details including address and contact details.
13. Personal trainers (PT) operate at the Studio on a self-employed basis. Any service they provide to you constitutes a contract between the PT and you rather than us. We accept no responsibility for breach of contract or negligence caused by a PT.
We reserve the right to make minor changes or modifications to the Studio rules or these terms and conditions without notice in writing to you. Neither StudioBelle Ltd nor its employees/agents of the facility shall be liable for any loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to its customers, occurring at the Studio premises. Neither StudioBelle Ltd nor its employees/agents shall be responsible for any injury occurring upon the premises as a result of the misuse of the facilities and or equipment provided. Customers who are in any doubt as to their physical fitness should seek medical advice before training.
We can offer refunds or exchanges for online purchases if they are returned to us in a saleable condition within 28 days. Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order and we will provide you with instruction s on how to return your item/s. Refunds will be processed via the original payment provider.
Policy as of April 2019
The personal data we collect
We may collect the following personal information as a requirement for using our facility and creating a customer account with us: 1 name 2 contact information including email address 3 billing information such as card details.
All StudioBelle class & course bookings are made via a third party service TeamUp. When making a class booking at StudioBelle, you will using a TeamUp embedded page on our website. TeamUp are GDPR compliant. https://goteamup.com/en-gb/company/privacy/
All Direct Debit payments are managed via a third party service Go Cardless. Go Cardless are GDPR compliant. https://gocardless.com/legal/privacy
What we do with your information
We require this information to allow enable you to use the services we offer at StudioBelle. It is necessary to
a. Create an online membership and class booking account.
b. Internal record keeping.
c. We may use your contact details to inform you of changes that may affect your participation at StudioBelle. This can include changes to the timetable, classes, opening hours etc.
d. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
e. During your registration, you have the option to not accept promotional emails about new classes or services at StudioBelle.
f. You can also contact us via email email@example.com if you do not want to receive such emails.
g. Each email also has an ?unsubscribe? option at the bottom.
h. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Emails are processed via a third party service Constant Contant. Constant Contact are GDPR compliant https://www.constantcontact.com/uk/legal/privacy-statement
If you contact us via social media
We use Facebook, Instagram & Twitter to manage our social media interactions. If you send us a private or direct message via social media, the message will be managed by our management team and not shared with any other staff or organisations.
If you email us
For any clothing items or StudioBelle courses that are purchased online via www.lizbunyard.com or www.fitnessbelles.com, your details will be processed via shopify and PayPal. Both companies are GDPR compliant. You can read further information here:
Access to Personal Information
Under the data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you. StudioBelle Ltd tries to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ?subject access request? under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request to StudioBelle Ltd for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any data requests will be dealt with the data controller and provided free of charge within 30 days of written request.
Disclosure of personal information
In many circumstances we will not disclose personal data without consent. However, when we investigate a complaint, for example, we will need to share personal information with the organisation concerned and with other relevant bodies.
This can include:
1. Agreements we have with other organisations for sharing information;
2. Circumstances where we can pass on personal data without consent for example, to prevent and detect crime and to produce anonymised statistics;
3. Our instructions to staff on how to collect, use and delete personal data; and 4. How we check that the information we hold is accurate and up to date.
Complaints or Queries
We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.
We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.